Title: Customer Services Administrator
Reporting to: Office Manager
Employer: Physio Med Ltd
Salary: 16 – 18k dependant on experience
Location: Physio Med Ltd, Chartered House, Gelderd Road, Leeds, LS12 6DT
Working Hours: 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Holiday entitlement: 20 days per year increasing 1 day per yearly anniversary to a max 25 days plus bank and statutory holidays
Overview of the post:
We have an exciting career opportunities for a Customer Services Administrator to join our Head Office Team based in Leeds. The opportunity is to make a real difference to people’s lives and livelihoods whilst at the same time developing your own career.
Your work will be challenging and as a Customer Services Administrator you will manage referrals from a variety of our blue chip clients and the day to day workflow of the occupational physiotherapy service.
We provide workplace occupational physiotherapy solutions to businesses across a wide range of sectors, including industrial, commercial, call centre and retail environments. We care for companies with as few as two employees through to those with more than 115,000.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we are rolling out a variety of new innovative technology, which will enhance the service we provide to our customers.
You will be joining dedicated, enthusiastic, professional and friendly teams, who have helped us to build an excellent reputation based on the highest professional standards.
- First point of contact for telephone referrals and providing information to service users.
- Accepting and processing of referrals from a number of contracts.
- Triaging referrals (no medical experience required)
- Allocating and confirming appointments with service users.
- Follow up calls after the initial assessment to ensure patient compliancy and the next step.
- Monitoring of the patient journey.
- Creating electronic files for all patients.
- Maintaining a clinical database.
- Providing reports and data as required - e.g. monthly headline reports to the Office Manager.
- Drafting emails, letters and reports.
- To adhere to the Physio Med's policies and procedures.
- To contribute positively to the Physio Med team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent standard of English.
- Enjoy solving problems and helping others.
- A high standard of IT computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a professional team.
- Experience of working with case management systems.
- Call Centre experience.
- Pension contributions
- On-site Gym
- Free Eye tests
- Quarterly Events
- 2 Wellbeing challenges per annum
- Physiotherapy allocation
- Christmas Party
If you would like to discuss joining the Physio Med team in confidence, please contact.
email@example.com or Physio Med Ltd, Chartered House, Gelderd Road, Leeds, LS12 6DT. Tel: 0113 229 1300.